All board members work on an honorary basis. Further information can be found in our statutes. Conflicts of interest are avoided. Members of the Members' Meeting who are also on the Board abstain from discharging the Board. An additional control body is the Special Supervisory Body.
The executive committee in the sense of §26 BGB (chairman and deputy) represents the association judicially and extrajudicially. The representative board is individually authorized to represent the association and conducts the association's business.
Dr. Naim Assad, Uwe Baust, Rudolf Bindig, Katja Dörner, Bernd Dreesmann, Kerstin Düsch, Dr. Hans Günther Frey, Erich G. Fritz, Andreas Glück, Angelika Graf, Klaus-Jürgen Hedrich, Ottmar von Holtz, Dr. Barbara Höll, Anette Hübinger, Dr. Uwe Janssen, Angelika Josten-Janssen, Ulrich Kelber, Dr. Georg Kippels, Volkmar Klein, Gudrun Kopp, Jörg Leske, Dr. Andreas Nick, Christian Schmidt, Ute Vogt
The Members' Meeting approves general guidelines, the budget plan and amendments to the Articles of Association. It elects the auditor and the executive board.
Dr. Barbara Höll, Erich Georg Fritz, Jörg Leske
The Special Supervisory Body supervises the Executive Board and reports to the Members' Meeting.
- Uwe Baust, Member of the Management Board of Stadtsparkasse Düsseldorf
- Prof. Dr. Volker Echtermeyer, Surgeon
- Dr. Hans-Ulrich Heininger, Member of Rotary International
- Ulrich Kelber, MdB a.D., former Member of the Bundestag, SPD, former Parliamentary State Secretary / German Federal Data Protection Commissioner
- Bernd Klippert, Deputy Chairman of the Board of NAK-karitativ e.V.
- Christiane Lafeld, Member of the Board of Directors, Stiftung der Deutschen Lions
- Dr. Karl-H. Rolfes, Chairman of the Managing Board of Autbahn Tank & Rast GmbH
The Board of Trustees promotes the work of the association through its publicity activities.