"We have been successfully supporting people who have fled for 35 years and create a future for them. The work carried out by Help is a sustainable programme of assistance towards self-reliance. This is possible only through your sponsorship. Your capital is invested with us to the best possible extent and bears fruit. In the final analysis we all benefit from it because a secure existence leads to secure living conditions worldwide and in our country." Karin Settele, Managing Director of Help - Hilfe zur Selbsthilfe
You can find all the annual reports here
In 2015, Help - assistance towards self-reliance was involved in 110 projects in 22 project countries around the globe with a project budget of €27.2 million. Expenses for PR activities, advertising as well as general management and administration accounted for 5.2 percent.
Annual report 2015
Help would like to thank all the donors, companies and public donors, who support our projects and have made our work possible.
We are happy to send you a hard copy of the annual report on request. If you would like a hard copy, please send us a brief email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0228 - 915 29 30.
The Annual Report 2015 contains:
- A report on our immediate aid and the reconstruction in Nepal
- Our assistance to refugees worldwide
- Information on combating the causes of flight in Kosovo
- Article on the development of our projects in Burkina Faso
- Contribution regarding 35 years of Help in Afghanistan
- Quality assurance and our own obligations
- Information on our work within Germany
- Report of the Help Executive Board
- Organisational chart
- Financial report 2015
- Expenditures on projects
- Development of revenues and expenditures
- Balance sheet
- Overview of our projects